As per the latest news and insights from comScore panel in the Global Digital Future of 2018, the popularity of the social networks depend on the number of sharing times based on home panel for Canada, USA, France, Italy, Germany, UK, India, Spain, Brazil Argentina, Mexico, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- The majority of popularity is associated with the blue world of FB even despite its negative hype. It still prevails to be the major audience channel for some time.
- In the UK sector, you get to check that the IG accounts are for 10% of social media minutes. So, if you are actually exploiting latest IG ad techniques, it is always worth looking into these options for details.
- The compilation of the popular social networks globally as prepared by Statista provides a clearer picture of the active user numbers with FB ruling supreme.
- With more than 2 billion active users, FB holds most of the market share. So, it is not that much of a shock.
- YouTube from Google holds the second position with Whatsapp and Messenger not quite far behind. The IG platform of Facebook has fewer than just half of the visitors of FB.
Going through these options will have to use the predominantly APAC platforms with WeChat, QQ, and Qzone all with more than 600 million active users. This report is going to highlight the array of the social platform’s offerings in APAC. You will come across a cluster of predominantly westernised social media channels like IG, Tumblr, and even Twitter.
It is always mandatory for you to understand and learn the current standing of the social networks so that you can head towards the best one among the lot. The more you research, the better you will come to learn about.