My client is looking for a Systems Administrator that is up for a challenge and is starting out.
Also, someone who would like to work on a part time/contract type basis and seeks to have a long term, professional working association with my clients Company. Preferably, someone available who may be freelance and or self motivated and independent.
We seek a Full Stack Developer with the following essential skills:
- LINUX server management (Ubuntu 18.04)
- WordPress Management, plugin design and theming ability
- React Developer
- Is able to use PHP with OOP principles
- Understands how to upgrade old PHP Systems in an incremental way
- Able to inject and modify data using SQL from csv files
- Understand and use GIT to maintain and develop new code
- Able to create and maintain REST APIS
- Understands PHP frameworks and how to integrate them with older code bases
The ideal candidate will design, organize, and modify the company’s computer systems. This individual will evaluate and assess systems to ensure they are operating effectively. Based on assessments, this individual will harness collected knowledge and make adjustments to existing systems.
- Ongoing Maintenance and maintaining system efficiency
- Ensuring system design allowing all components to work together properly
- Make recommendations for upgrades
- Evaluate and modify system performance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- 1+ year experience as System Administrator
- System Engineer certification (Optional)
- Strong analytical skills
If you think this could be you, then we want to speak with you. Email your CV to us so we can review your application thoroughly before we respond.
For the right applicant, we have an immediate start.